Mission: The Business Intelligence Manager will report to the Chief Technical Officer, bridging the technical and business sides of the organization to develop the business intelligence function as a service to the entire organization.You develop strong working relationships with business partners and vendors to answer questions driving strategic business decisions. The Business Intelligence Manager is then expected to come up with metrics to measure the impact of these decisions using business intelligence tools.
• Growth: Drive Dash Core Group towards defining organization growth and achieving long term objects through data driven decisions and metrics.
• Business Partners: Use data to help the organization understand the impact our business partners have on network growth.
• Dash Proposals: Manage data from Dash treasury proposals, such as type of proposal, amount awarded, escrow service used, etc, to determine how they contribute to network growth and user activity.
• Internal Organization Data: Work with team leads to collect data on internal processes to improve organization strategy and measure performance.
• Support Teams: Finance, Marketing, Operations, Software Development, Strategy and Business Development.
• 3+ years professional experience in owning end-to- end analytical programs and previous experience managing BI Areas
• Modeling and analysis including statistical analysis, operations research and management science.
• Cross Functional Teams: Willingness to work with cross functional, matrix, and distributed teams.
• Interpersonal skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to navigate all levels of the organization.
• Self Management
• English Proficiency (verbal and written)
• Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related
• Experience with database analysis (SQL) and data visualization tools (Qlik, Power BI, etc.)
• Development and professional growth within a leading company in the tourism sector
• Dynamic and International environment
• Professional training, both technical and soft skills
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Incentivos: 40.000