- Experience of analyzing and breaking down problems and information using structured frameworks and methodologies
- Analytical thinking abilities
- Client facing communication skills
- Ability to develop/maintain productive business relationships.
- Business focus ability
- 4+ years of experience in Business analysis.
- 4+ years of experience in Business Analytics solutions, DataMarts, Hypercubes, Reporting
- Experience with any of the following technologies: Business Object, Cognos, ETL, Big Data, SAP BW
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of English
Show us that you demonstrate strong initiative, autonomy and capacity to deal with tight deadlines. Your excellent customer orientation, combined with strong influencing skills, is what will set you apart among the other candidates. If you are a creative thinker, open to face new and if want to make a difference to our business, please send me your cv in English!
Datos del Puesto:
Our client, global multinational end client, consumer goods sector, is seeking a IT BI Business Analyst (Retail) for its offices located around Barcelona.
The role of the BI Business Analyst and Designer includes a close contact with the business by supporting them understarsing existing solutions and proactively supporting to formalize requirements for future ones.
The role provides the functional specifications, and oversees the technical implementation and leads testing phases
- Develop rational project and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects
- Produce Functional Specifications for Reporting Solutions: Maintaining the KPI and Measure Catalogue to ensure alignment across the organisation, completes the functional elements of RDD (Report Desing Document and interface requirements for data) , establishing measures, axis of analysis, reports layout and other features (e.g security and roles), proactively leading the business in formalizing their needs and produce a gap analysis between existing solutions and business expectations.
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing service
- Define End-to-end business processes (in collaboration with other business analysts from related solutions). Ensure requirements impacts on business processes are evaluated. Challenges Business stakeholders into improving existing business processes through experience and monitoring of best practices.
- Assume primary ownership in developing a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
- Liaise with the service development team to suggest a high level functional solution. Support development team by answering functional questions and by ensuring thorough review of the functional impacts of technical decisions