Benchmark is offering you to work from home. If you are prepared for the technological environment but you want to live in your village or hometown we are looking for you.
Benchmark is a leading international and global email marketing company. We are located in many countries around the world and we have grown on the online market. We are specialist in email marketing and we provide the software.
We are a flexible, honest and open company which trustfully delegates in their employees the search of new opportunities and internal growth.
If you do not want to move to Madrid or Barcelona because you love to walk with your dog enjoying a stunning sunset and you speak English to keep a conversation, we are looking for you.
We are looking for people who need a flexible work, who wants to work from home and not feel obligated to move to the big cities for looking a job.
We are a team of 4 people and we are looking for the fifth to help us to open market in EU. From Spain, where we have the European Office, we interact with each other using different technologies.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Business Developer Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
You will be responsible for opening the market in Europe and keep the strategy up in Spain.
- Business administration degree or a related field
- Have at least one international job experience
- Need to have an outstanding focus on results
- Enthusiasm to be continually learning. Committed to continuing education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Highly professional/ethical and committed with our core values
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Work experience of 2 years
- Professional English Level
- Multitasking profile with high-level performance on Google Drive, Slack, CRM, LiveChat and managing different software.
- Be able to speak in public and conduct webinars
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales proposals.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Customer Service and IT support in English and Spanish
- Administration of the incidents, reporting
- Resolving functional problems or transfer them to the next technical support level
- Full-time work
- Previous experience in support is NOT REQUIRED as we offer a complete training before you start to give support
- Work from Monday to Friday from 09.00-18.00h
- High possibilities of professional growth. You will be to lead the Europe market and all decisions will be made by you. If you get the sales goals, we will expand our team and you will create your own team
- Commission Plan
- Work from home. Flexible to meet your personal goals
- Fun & Casual work environment
- Interaction with colleagues from across the globe
- We will provide with all the office material
Ask yourself these questions before applying:
- Do I have the right English level?
- Do I want to work from home?
- Does this job covering my needs?
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto) | Español (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Grado EEES (Bolonia)
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Tipo contrato: Obra o servicio
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 21.000€ - 24.000 € Bruto/año
- Incentivos: Plan de comisiones