- Bachelor´s Degree in Business, Marketing, Telecom/Computer Engineering.
- At least 3-5 years leading a similar sales initiative.
- Combination of Enterprise/Telecom Carrier sales experience is a plus.
- At least 3 years experience in management, financial management skills required.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Reporting to the Managing Director, we are looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking individual to lead the company sales initiatives. The BDD will support and guide internal and external relationships.
This professional must be a strategic and critical thinker with a proven track record of success in expanding company objectives and exceeding business goals.
Networks/IT Multinational Provider
Reporting to the Managing Director and leading the business plan:
- Identify opportunities to partner with vendors and manufacturers.
- Inform current and potential partners about key business developments.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive internal and external marketing plan that would increase revenues and profits. The plan is to be shared within the global company policies and governance.
- Based on the Marketing Plan and Business Plan, prepare a monthly update for the sales review with the HQ.
- Manage existing partnerships and develop new ones.
- Develop and organise new business development initiatives.
- Collaborate with the sales people to ensure a wide and sound catalogue to fill all customer needs in the areas of interest (Networks, IT Integration, IT Application, Managed Services, IoT...)
- Collaborate with Marketing department in HQ to ensure proper branding.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.