Our client, global multinational end client, consumer goods industry, is seeking a Business Analyst / PO (Agile), for its offices located around Barcelona.
The Functional Business Analyst is responsible for gathering, analyzing and refining business and functional requirements and later collaborating with team members to frame out and translate these requirements into meaningful user experiences and strategies and ensuring quality products. The Functional Business Analyst will solicit requirements through interviews, workshops, and/or existing analytics, systems, documentation or procedures and work as a sparring partner for the business to identify the best course of action for their context. He /she supports implementation team and ensures functional documentation of the solutions.
Define End-to-end business processes (in collaboration with other business analysts from related solutions). Ensure requirements impacts on business processes are evaluated. Challenges Business stakeholders into improving existing business processes through experience and monitoring of best practices.
Assume primary ownership in developing a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
Liaise with the service development team acting as single point of contact for functional topics. Support development team by answering functional questions and by ensuring thorough review of the functional impacts of technical decisions.
Ensure end to end functional integration of department landscape (Campaign management tool, Consumer identity management, etc...), company web environment (eCommerce, CMS, etc...) and any internal / external system providing first party data
Owner of the department data model consistency and ensure relevance for shared attributes as well as brand/area specific attributes to ensure maximum reusability and sharing of the information in the database. Support Project Manager / Solution Lead in identifying risks & issues, as well as improvement opportunities.
- Client facing communication skills, including ability to fine tune the message depending on the audience.
- Ability to develop/maintain productive business relationships.
- Corporate polyglot: speaks business, speaks IT, can translate between both
- Experience of analyzing and breaking down problems and information using structured frameworks and methodologies
- Analytical thinking abilities
- 4+ years of Experience in business analysis.
- Demonstrated System analyst Experience
- 4+ years of Experience in Digital, ideally on CRM / personalization / Data management platforms, or in BI
- Experience working in Agile Development teams (like SCRUM)
- Experience with any of the following technologies: ETL / EAI, Hadoop/Spark, or similar databases or at least good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in Data Science would be a plus
- Strong written and oral communications and strong interpersonal skills.
- High level of English (mandatory)
Show us that you are able to work effectively in a complex matrix environment. We will reward your highly developed technical skills as well as your result focus, which will be your main assets for this position. If you believe you have the profile and are looking for a global opportunity, send me your cv!
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 36.000€ - 48.000 € Bruto/año