The primary mission of the IT Business Analyst is to be the link between customer requirements and the development team.
In order to carry on this mission, the Business Analyst needs to have a deep knowledge of the process of transforming needs into formal requirements and specifications of software applications, and will be the reference point for all matters related to the requirements and features of the product.
- Business Requirements Gathering and documentation.
- Clearly identify the gap between specific customer requirements (Including Change Request) and existing products features.
- Involvement both in the sales and development areas to support in terms of product features and specifications where needed against the project requirements.
- Collaborate with internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements in order to be able to deliver detailed and clear documentation: requirements, use cases, activity diagrams/bpm, user stories, etc.
- Collaborate with the design team in defining the functionality (in terms of information flow and screen functionalities) for products, projects, prototypes.
- Defines features and requirements down to the User Story level.
- Software Engineering background.
- Experience in Business Analysis methodologies.
- Working knowledge of both traditional and Scrum or other Agile practices and methodologies.
- Excellent Organization and Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Written and spoken English at negotiation level.
- Availability to travel internationally.
- Technical skills: Experience working with Java and Web technologies
We offer: Perm contract, interesting conditions, social benefits, career path
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado