At Grünenthal, we create a brighter future for our patients - worldwide. With us, let your passion and ideas flow and drive innovation to improve our patients´ lives.
With us, challenges become opportunities and your passion and ideas can shine.
As SAP BW/BI Expert you are responsible for the BI service management during the life cycle of the managed BI solutions in SAP BW and Business Objects environment.
In this responsible position your duties will include:
• Strategic involvement in the SAP Business Intelligence architecture
• Requirements analysis, system design and implementation in the SAP Business Intelligence (BI) and Business Warehouse (BW) Environment
• Ensure the accurate operation of the BI/BW applications and problem management in the 2nd and 3rd level support
• Data management of Info Objects/ Info Cubes in the backend and modeling of queries in the frontend layer
• Organization of planning meetings with internal clients to determine the objectives and scope of future SAP BI Projects
• Selection and managing external developers in collaboration with the IT Purchasing
• Management of BI Projects
For this expert job we expect from you:
• Bachelor´s or Master degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in information science, data management or computer science.
• Several years of experience with BW development tools in SAP BW 7.3 or higher
• Very good knowledge of the design and monitoring of ETL processes in the SAP Workbench
• Good knowledge about methods in project management and service management (ITIL)
• Relevant experience in managing project teams in an international environment and/or with the development of planning systems would be an advantage
• Excellent conceptual skills, analytical and strategic thinking as well as problem solving skills
• Proven track record in building and running a global BI Management system as well as hands-on expertise in SAP/ERP-solutions
• Comprehensive business process knowledge in finance and supply chain, preferably including know-how in pharmaceutical or/and process industries
• Excellent English as well as Spanish communication skills
• Empowerment at work and quality awareness
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: FP1
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado