Perfil del Candidato:
The BI Senior Analyst (SQL expert) Qualifications:
* BS or Master´s degree or equivalent work experience (degree in computer science, applied mathematics)
* At least 3-5 years of work experience required
* Healthcare industry and/or General Insurance (Life, Accident, and Disability) Industry experience, preferably worked with large volumes of claims and operational data preferred
* At least 3-5 years experience using the following query tools: SQL required, Access preferred (Scripting, database management, ETL, queries,...)
* At least 1 year experience performing Business Intelligence analytics.
* Programming background is a plus
* Knowledge in statistics preferred
* Problem solving and analytical skills required
* Excellent communication skills (written and oral) required with the ability to present to senior management
* Multitasking and ability to work in a very fast paced environment absolutely necessary
* High Level of English
Datos del Puesto:
A multinational insurance company is looking for a BI Senior Analyst (SQL expert) with broad experience with SQL (+4 years), reporting tools as Qlikview (preferred) and high level of English.
Multinational insurance company
The BI Senior Analyst (SQL expert) will have the following responsibilities:
* Support project leads on operational analytic projects that incorporate claims, customer and client services and contact center data: using data extraction and manipulation.
* Prioritize and multi-task work from project and/or business leads
* Lead the design specification necessary for data analytics
* Produces accurate and efficient SQL programs and BI dashboards to extract and manipulate data as required per requirements provided by customers.
* Support/Engage business and matrix partners, as appropriate to support analytics
* Complete all analytic tasks according to research standard operating procedures in the department
* Contribute to or develop complete, realistic and achievable plans to drive project to successful implementation (on time, within budget and meeting Customer needs)
* Assist and build dashboards and reports that identify opportunities to enhance the company customer experiences from an operations and/or financial standpoint
* Assist and build outcomes databases that evaluate decisions applied to operations
* Assist with analysis that assesses opportunities and outcomes contained in databases
* Develops and maintains documentation related to evaluation analytics and research
* Implements improvements to processes, work methods, and procedures
Permanent offer in a multinational insurance company in Madrid.
En esta oferta serás redirigido a la pagina web de la empresa.
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta. Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.