Perfil del Candidato:
* A degree in computer science, mathematics, information management, or a related field is required.
* A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in a directly related area, during which both professional and management capabilities have been clearly demonstrated.
* Technical skills:
* Expertise in SQL and one visualisation technology (Tableau, Qlik etc.)
* Expertise in data modelling, both logical and physical.
* Extensive experience in multidimensional data modelling, such as star schemas, snowflakes, renormalized models, handling slow-changing dimensions/attributes.
* Experience and understanding of a wide variety of analytical processes
* Experience with relational - SQL - and multidimensional - MDX - query languages
* Experience with agile software development.
* Experience with business driven / self-service BI
* A solid understanding of data security and privacy technologies
* A solid understanding of key BI trends.
* A solid understanding of leading edge technologies and best practices
* A solid understanding of mobile delivery architecture and best practices
* A solid understanding of Customer Experience (CX) technologies
* A solid understanding of data science, statistical analysis, data mining and predictive algorithms
* General business skills:
* Experience interacting with business leaders
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* Management experience
* Experience in building and supporting BI/analytics business cases
* Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment
* Proven ability to articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results
* Organisational agility and demonstrable ability to work across functions
* A solid understanding of data security and privacy laws
VERY HIGH ENGLISH LEVEL
Datos del Puesto:
Our client is searching a BI & Analytics lead has responsibility for driving forward the data management and presentation strategy, and for managing the day-to-day tactical operations of the Business Intelligence teams. This is both a technical and business role and this individual has a key role liaising between different areas of the business. Key responsibilities include management of the following BI and BI-related functional area.
One of the best companies to work over the world. Based in Madrid (Pozuelo) and awarded several times with the best prizes.
* Data preparation (sourcing, acquisition, integration)
* Data warehousing
* Data governance
* Reporting, analytics, data exploration
* Information delivery (portals, mobile)
* BI competency centre or centre of excellence (BICC or BI COE)
* Enterprise / Corporate Performance Management.
The BI & Analytics lead will lead his/her teams by executing a vision for the delivery of information, analytics platforms and BI solutions to the businesss key stakeholders, including internal staff, partners and clients. This position will be responsible for driving the business differentiation on information and analytics, and will support requirements for data and research on existing products.
One of the best places to work