Perfil del Candidato:
As a BI Analyst you will be responsible for providing insight and analysis into the performance of our global product suite. You will combine your domain knowledge and experience of quantitative and statistical methods to ensure that our overall product strategies become data driven’ and that Product Directors are able to consume the reports and insights needed to align to product key performance indicators.
You will be part of a team responsible for driving insight into the commercial and product performance, generating the data to drive decision-making and informing product strategies globally. You will help to identify and solve product specific problems to ensure overall product satisfaction.
Datos del Puesto:
What you´ll do
- Define and measure product success, quality metrics, standards and reporting for products
- Structure, analyze and report on product performance from data extraction, to statistical analysis to visualization
- As part of the Business Intelligence team, develop and implement best practice methodologies for the quantitative analysis & visualization of product data
- Use of a combination of web metrics, product reporting, financial reporting and third-party research data to generate insights on product performance in the market
- Along with the BI Team Lead and Product Directors/Managers, proactively structure analyses from hypothesis development to modelling to support commercial decisions and to influence product roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Work with counterparts in Marketing and Business Intelligence to define and measure the user journeys and user behaviour within a product, identify key data points and how they relate to the broader conversion strategies
- Regularly perform product competitive analysis, objectively assessing and measuring our products against competitors and ensuring that we are informed of developments in mobile, web, tablet, technology and competition.
- Work with counterparts in Business Intelligence to identify under-penetrated market segments by product and analyze ROI of key product initiatives
What you´ll be
- Personable character and a good communicator – ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to non-technical staff
- Strong SQL, relational database knowledge and Excel skills
- Experience in Business Intelligence, reporting & visualization tools (i.e Tableau)
- Experience in multi-channel analytics, including web analytics
- Degree educated, preferably in a statistical / mathematical subject (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Operations Research
- Demonstrated knowledge of applied statistical methods using R, Python (or similar) would be an asset