We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced BI Analyst / Developer in Microsoft technologies, based in our HQ in Alcobendas, Madrid. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and are very result-oriented. You are passionate about data, cutting it and slicing it in order to get the most out of it, optimizing operations and business performance.
We’re not looking for ninjas or gurus, we’re looking for fast learner professionals who are excited and motivated to change things and to work in a close-knit, enthusiastic team environment.
We are currently seeking to add an exceptional BI Analyst to develop BI environments, analytics and data integration solutions using primarily Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 platform. Also ask questions when unsure and is confident both taking requirements and presenting back to stakeholders.
• Write SQL statements within stored procedures; perform database queries and analysis on data.
• Develop, design and support solutions based on Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS).
• Develop, optimize, maintain and support ETL processes using data integration tools such as Microsoft SSIS
• Design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced BI visualizations.
The successful candidate can use data to tell a story; is comfortable dealing with messy data and understands how to derive core metrics that drive a business and will be strong technically in the following areas:
- SQL Server 2008 development (Stored procedures, functions, performance, etc)
- SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Service)
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Service)
Ideally would be a bonus:
-SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado