For the Backend JS Developer we are looking for a developer with the following skills:
* Experience with the design and development of modern web applications, including the general concepts of authentication, authorization, encryption, transactions, state, logging and serialization.
* Real-world experience building scalable applications in Node.js and related technologies.
* Experience with relational database technologies, concepts and languages, including creating and updating schemas and writing optimized queries and stored procedures.
* Fundamental Windows and/or Linux server concepts, including command-line scripting, networking, firewall management, security patching, resource monitoring, logging, etc.
* Knowledge of C# and .NET framework fundamentals, including the CLR, BCL, ASP.NET MVC/API and ADO.NET.
The company provides language and soft skills training to more than 1000 clients worldwide and is in transition from a traditional multi-page web app to a React single-page web app.
The responsibilities for the Backend JS Developer will be:
* Code, test, document and maintain the Learnlight Platform, mainly as an application server developer (ES6 on Node.js, Express, GraphQL) and database developer (PostgreSQL, SQL, plSQL), but occasionally as a front-end developer (HTML, CSS, ES6, React).
* Support the development team in various disciplines that go beyond programming, as needed, including creating ad-hoc reports, participating in deployments, or helping the QA team.
* Participate, as required, in the design and planning of future functionality of the platform.
* Career path
* Competitive salary
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.