Perfil del Candidato:
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Experience in creating web services (JSON, SOAP, XML, oData, RESTful, etc.) or between 5 and 7 years’ experience in app and web services programming, or experience in developing J2EE, Struts, Spring Framework, MVC, JSP, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, etc.
- Knowledge of authentication protocols, such as Oauth2 or OpenID.
- Experience in integrating with APIs and third-party libraries.
- Knowledge and experience in applying agile methods, project planning and version controls systems (eg. GIT). Experience in using Project management solutions (eg. JIRA) will be a plus.
- Experience in managing the app development cicle: requirements analysis, development, continuous integration (eg. Jenkins or similar), testing (JUnit, JMeter).
- Experience managing data bases, Oracle, P/L SQL, MySQL, Performance Tuning.
- Profound knowledge of security, including techniques for apps securization, White-box cryptography, implementation and application of cryptography solutions and knowledge of the way HSM solutions work and how to manage them.
- It’s a necessary requirement that the candidate have knowledge of the standards VCBP and MCBP and other derivative technologies, HCE/NFC, EMV, TSM and Data Preparation, and that he/she has experience working in product certification by Visa and MasterCard.
- Understanding of how OTP (One Time Password) solutions work, and its application at server and client transaction level.
- Experience with security evaluations of web apps, results analysis and rectification.
Datos del Puesto:
Coritel is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Coritel is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance - providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
At Coritel, we look for people who enjoy technology challenges to help Accenture clients succeed. As part of our global team, you´ll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools - giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job. We need people who thrive on tough technology challenges. People who can help turn innovative ideas into effective results.
If you´re looking for new and enjoyable work, this could be the place for you.
We are looking for a Backend Developer
Tasks you will carry out:
o Analysis and implementation of technical and functional requirements.
o App and Web Services (RESTful APIs) development to give support to the operation “mWallet”.
o Integration with other server components or middleware using web services or similar technologies.
Clear and solid coding following agile standards and methodologies.
o Assistance in the creation and revision of technical documents (TDD or HLD).
o Collaborative teamwork in a multidisciplinary environment and collaboration with other areas of the company.
o Analysis of new tendencies, technologies, standards, etc.