(OSP) Otto Group Solution Provider is an IT specialist for retail and logistics. Set up in 1991 as the software partner for the Otto Group, more than 250 employees are now responsible for stable, flexible, and innovative software solutions for manufacturers and retailers.
The Otto Group is a globally active group of retailers and retail-related service providers with around 51,800 employees and sales of 13.7 billion euros. Through 123 major companies, it has a presence in more than 30 countries in Europe, North and South America as well as Asia. With online sales of 7.9 billion euros, the Otto Group is one of the world’s largest online retailers.
Find out here what career opportunities OSP has to offer and set yourself new challenges!
• Varied and exciting projects in the logistics and e-commerce environment
• Among others development and operation of a PLM application that is used by numerous dealers worldwide
• Connection of databases and web services (SOAP/REST)
• Analysis of technical requirements and creation of technical concepts
• Ensuring software quality through code reviews and unit tests
• Collaboration with key external and internal business partners
• Degree in computer science or related studies
• At least 2 years of professional experience as a Java developer
• Proven knowledge in the implementation of software systems with Java (Spring) and in best case with Groovy (Grails)
• Knowledge of state-of-the-art microservice architectures and of building docker containers to run on kubernetes is a plus
• Knowledge of persistence in SQL based database systems
• Experience of working in a multicultural environment
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
What’s in it for you?
• An awesome role within a fast growing company in a state of the art, centrally located office in Madrid
• Be part of a new team of developers
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
• Long-term employment and social Benefits
- Imprescindible Residir: Spain
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 6
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Otras Provincias: Barcelona, Cádiz, Granada, MadridySevilla