If you are a software engineer interested in media and digital television sectors, we might have the perfect job for you!
Our products are used by leading TV operators and broadcasters worldwide, to deliver innovative digital TV services to their customers. Focusing in backend, we have 3 main systems:
- SDP: Providing support to the client applications (STBs, Android, iOS, Web, Smart TVs, Android TVs, etc), besides, for the TV operator to control the platform, i.e. managing clients, devices, channels, VoD Catalogue, billing, etc.
- CMS: In charge of the content acquisition and management.
- LogIQ: Receiving metrics from the clients to provide reports and useful data to the operators, e.g. audience measurement, customers behaviours and quality of service.
Our solutions and the global ecosystem are really complexes, and the development, evolution and maintenance of the different applications usually last for several years and everything need to be properly tracked. We are using Confluence and Jira for this purpose.
What you will be doing:
As a backend developer, your main tasks will be related to the development of new functionalities or micro-services, this is A&D, coding, unit testing, etc. But you also will need to debug and fix different issues in your code and others, please consider that there are more than 30 developers in the team. On the other hand, we have many integration with 3rd party systems from different partners. This means that the setup and deployment for a customer is not straight forward and we need to help with the configuration, fine tuning and troubleshooting during this process.
The main skills we are expecting from you are:
- SW development skills.
- High degree of responsibility.
- Willing to investigate and to learn.
- Result oriented, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
What we require:
- Engineering in Audiovisual Systems, Telecomunications, Software development or similar.
- Experience in Java and/or Clojure for Object Oriented and Functional software development. SQL and Database systems.
- Knowledge of AWS technologies: Kinesis, RedShift, etc.
- Experience with Linux operating system and shell scripting.
- Knowledge of television and video solutions.
- Ability to understand new systems and technologies.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good English level. Availability to travel.
- Friendly with a positive attitude to life.
What we offer:
- Fixed salary depending on the experience of the successful candidate.
- Variable incentives.
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Health and life insurance.
- Flexibility with taking holidays.
- Short working hours every Friday and throughout July and August.
- Fantastic work environment.
- English classes.
- In-office perks such as Fruit Friday.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 2
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: Variable, cheque restaurante, seguro médico