* Deep knowledge of object oriented programming/ modelling
* Deep experience with Java and TomCat web applications
* Experience with OAuth authentication
* Deep experience with XML and XML processing languages - XProc - XSLT
* Profound experience with Git/ GitHub
* Profound experience with Jenkins and Groovy pipelines
* Experience with SQL databases (MySQL)
* Experience with CloudFoundry
* High level of English
* Be available to travel to Munich 2-3 month to learn all you need (With all the expenses included)
* Experience with knowledge representation and/ or artificial intelligence (e.g. OWL)
* Experience with Java Spring Boot
At SOPRA STERIA we are building a digital community with people like you, interested in growing, evolving and transforming our environment. Our values of group spirit, quality and excellence, mutual respect and openness and curiosity allow us to progress together and position ourselves as a reference provider in our clients. To accompany us on this path, we are looking for a Back End Developer with the desire to take part on an international project in the Insurance sector for our biggest client in Barcelona, one of the fifth most powerful insurer in the world.
You will be collaborating in the improvement and creation of one of the core applications of this company: A library of stable and reusable components with continuous integration to enable the creation of multiple products through a fast and flexible configuration. It works with DevOps culture, with a Run Time in Cloud.
If you have approximately 2 years of experience on the technologies in the list below, and you want to participate into a great project? This is your chance! We are looking for dynamic and proactive people, as well as eager to learn and specialize as part of talented team. Move forward with us, make our projects yours, seeing them born and grow, and face challenges together. For our part, we will put all the means to offer you a dynamic, flexible work environment and surrounded by great professionals of the sector.
What do we offer you?
* Innovative projects that opt for cutting-edge technologies. Future successes will be the result of today`s innovations. It is the reason why we do not feel strong creating environments where innovative ideas are appreciated and rewarded.
* Learn from your classmates and participate in our continuing education programs. Our Sopra Steria Academy offers a customized training course to help you feel part of the Group from the first day.
* Proximity. The dynamics of human resources is based on the knowledge of each collaborator, focusing on people.
* Enjoy an indefinite contract and competitive salaries.
* Benefit from our social advantages: life insurance and restaurant tickets.
* Possibility of arranging mutual health at an exceptional price.
* Flexible remuneration plan (transportation, training, daycare tickets).
* Employee club with exclusive discounts and advantages.
* Unbeatable work environment.
* At Sopra Steria, we take care of the welfare of our employees through a program composed of actions linked to encouraging sports, healthy eating workshops, mindfulness ... and we have a healthy corner at each site. "Sopra Steria Te Cuida" will continue to expand activities and initiatives that help our main value, people.
* Discover what we do to create the best possible environment when you join a European leader in digital transformation. Dare to work in a different way, sign up and get to know us!
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado