- At least vocational training in Computer sciences (FP II)
- Working experience of at least 2+ years working with XML and in object oriented programming
- Spanish and English are essential, other languages a plus.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Databases (preferably ORACLE).
- Knowledge in HTML and XML.
- Management and knowledge of WebServices.
- Consumer WebServices, XML, SOAP, JSON.
- Working experience in the complet Life cycle of web projects
- Experience integrating systems.
- In addition to the above qualifications, technical knowledge of the following is desired: Multithreading, Delphi and .NET
Skills / competencies:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, able to multitask, able to function both independently and in a team environment.
- Flexible and innovative with taste for design.
- Interest for the Company´s sector evolution and the emerging technologies.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our IT Department for a full time Back-end Developer at our headquarters in Palma de Mallorca. We are looking for an individual with a keen interest and enthusiasm for technical challenges and for developing features for our in-house platforms.
Reporting directly to the IT Director and taking a proactive role, you must have demonstrated the ability to have consistent and positive impact and contribution in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Applications maintenance.
- User incidences support
- Implementation of functional and quality tests
- Innovation and implementation of new technology
- Propose improvements and follow-up of incidents
- Create work plans and generate activity reports
- Project documentation
- Idioma: Español (Excelente)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado