Our client, a multinational leader in travel industry, is looking for an AWS Engineer to work at its office based in Palma de Mallorca.
Reports directly to Senior Architect, the Support Engineer is responsible for providing high-quality technical support for the company cloud platform.
- L1 support and routing of unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers or L2 operational team).
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Taking ownership of technical issues and working with our developers or operational team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
Communication The ability to communicate technical issues to colleagues and customers with a variety of backgrounds, you need to be able to explain the issues and fixes in a way that is equally understood by the tech guru and the non tech internal or external customer. Active listening skills are important, being able to carefully listening to the user´s concern, and solving his or her problem.
Flexibility The delivery of an Engineer is to provide an A-class service to internal and external customers, in order to do this you will need to be flexible with your approach and style. Patience when providing customers and clients support operating with kindness and understanding.
Competent in listening to the user´s concerns, figure out exactly what the problem is, and come up with a plan for resolving the issue often involves creative problem-solving strategies.
This list of responsibilities and requirements is not exhaustive and the employee may be required to perform duties in line with requirements and at Destinations of the World´s discretion.
- Experience in GNU/Linux System Administration
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Python)
- Knowledge of SALT Stack ( https://saltstack.com/ )
- Knowledge of cloud services (like Amazon Web Services)
- Basic experience in Windows Servers administration
Qualifications & Experience
- English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking; we are an international company with headquarters in Dubai and offices all across the world, we communicate in English.
- Experience in a similar role of minimum 2 years.
- Passion for lifelong learning both for personal and professional development.
- Passion for programming and complex engineering.
- Travel industry experience.
If you are looking for a project in an end-client, stability and possibility to work in a Global project with a top team, and you consider yourself a proactive professional, this is your opportunity!
This is a permanent contract directly with the company (NO outsourcing). Excellent conditions and motivating project!
If you are interested in this position please send me your CV in English and I will contact you as soon as possible! I´ll explain the specific responsibilities for each position.
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 30.000€ - 36.000 € Bruto/año