The candidate must have:
* 5+ years developing
* 2+ years working with AWS Services
* Experience working with fault-tolerant, highly-available, distributed and scalable systems
* A good understanding of ASP.NET MCV, JQuery, SQL Server, C#, Linq, NUnit
* AWS Certification
You will migrate the current platform to the cloud and you will build APIs to integrate with 3rd Party Solutions
International company with HQ in Silicon Valley with a cloud-based UX Research platform.
* You will join the Platform Engineering Team in charge of migrating the current application to the cloud
* Writing code that optimises performance of AWS services used the application
* Build APIs to integrate with 3rd Party Solutions
* Picking the right AWS services for the application
* Leveraging AWS services from the application
* Code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc,...)
* Developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
* Developing with RESTful API interfaces
* Programming with AWS APIs
* General troubleshooting and debugging
* Training´s in-house
* Health Insurance
* Flexible working hours
* Stock options
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.