* Knowledge of Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnological Manufacturing Processes and Industry Regulations.
* Experience and functional knowledge in industrial applications as ERP, EBR, SCADA, PLC, LIMS or MES.
* Knowledge of industrial automation systems (e.g., Werum, Siemens, Rockwell, Honeywell), analytics and Dashboarding.
* Programming skills, frameworks and SQL knowledge.
* Understanding of Industry 4.0 concepts and principles.
* Basic Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
* Knowledge of Cloud Platforms and IIoT is valued.
* Team player, collaborative, innovative, get things done mind.
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
We are science people doing Technology and we are looking for an Automation Solutions Engineer!
Our mission is to advance manufacturing operations so pharma and biotech companies can provide patients with the right medicine.
Based in San Francisco and Barcelona, we are working with the latest technologies worldwide. We develop our product, a Serverless SaaS platform based on IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Cloud in order to optimize pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturing processes.
This profile will work collaboratively with scientists, engineers and clients to improve the Platform and expand the range of standard solutions.
* Being part of projects and POCs under the guideline of the PM and keep in touch with clients.
* Being proactive and propose platform improvements.
* Analyse and interpret the needs of Pharma and Biotech manufacturing industries, designing and building generic applications as well as specific solutions that fits those requirements.
* Using tools and algorithms provided by the product developed by our Company.
* Detect opportunities for new business.
* Provide pre-sales support and consultancy services on demand.
* Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills
* Flexible schedule
* Private medical and dental insurance
* English / Spanish classes
* Stock Options plan
* Internal training and certifications plan
* Career plan and scheduled salary reviews
* Team Building Activities
* An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team
* The possibility to join a young American company with great expectations and huge
potential to grow
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.