* Deep knowledge of automated testing methodologies and tools is required
* Programming skills in Java and at least another modern programming language is required
* Nice to have a good understanding of the role of testing within the software development lifecycle and business-related project constraints, and effectively advocate for the best possible customer experience of product quality within those parameters
* Nice to have a basic knowledge of Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnological regulations
* Nice to have a basic understanding of Industry 4.0 concepts and principles
* Familiarity with AWS systems (we are using almost everything - S3, DynamoDB, Redis, API Gateway, IoT)
* Nice to have knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
As an Automated Test Engineer at Bigfinite, you will be responsible for supporting and working alongside our Test Manager and Quality Assurance Manager.
We have built a cloud-based SaaS platform for the Life Sciences Industry that transforms manufacturing operations with the use of Artificial Intelligence and IoT technologies. Our team is looking for enthusiastic leaders to join an early start-up with recent backing of significant investor funding and a lot of market traction.
* Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing
* Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data
* Results Tracking and Reporting
* Update test execution status following agreed-upon processes as part of regularly-scheduled test status updates
* Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks
* Provide the Quality Assurance Manager with accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies
* Assist the Quality Assurance Manager in preparing test plans, budgets, and schedule
* Provide the Quality Assurance Manager with performance assessments for assigned junior personnel
* Unique opportunity to join our company early with great market traction and huge potential to grow
* Immediate start and competitive salary in the sector (according to your experience and skills)
* Full time and permanent contract
* Flexible schedule
* Private medical insurance
* Career plan and scheduled salary reviews
* Internal training
* Team Building Activities
* An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team
* The possibility to join a young American company with great expectations and a huge potential to grow
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.