- At least 2 years experience implementing ATG Commerce
- Experience building upon ATG web applications (ATG application server, content management personalization engine, and ATG commerce platform) with custom code.
- Ability to design effective technical solutions using several core technologies like Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, SQL Server, SQL, HTML, and XML.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Coritel is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Coritel is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance - providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
At Coritel, we look for people who enjoy technology challenges to help Accenture clients succeed. As part of our global team, you´ll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools - giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job. We need people who thrive on tough technology challenges. People who can help turn innovative ideas into effective results.
If you´re looking for new and enjoyable work, this could be the place for you.
ATG Application Developer for B2C & B2B ecommerce site.
- The ATG Application Developer will be a key person responsible for the development of the ATG ecommerce system.
- This may include providing technical guidance with the ATG application design and architecture, and following the technical standards.
- This individual needs to know the ATG application inside and out – they should consider themselves a Proficient Developer and will be a go-to person for the Build & Test phase of our project.
- The ATG Application Developer will work closely with the rest of the personnel – Architecture Team, Analysts, Tester and Project Management.
- Ability to suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage knowledge of ATG technology will be a plus.
- Imprescindible Residir: Not Required
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 5
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado