* Experience with ASP.Net MVC and web development
* Experience with Web Services and REST APIs
* Comfortable working in a team environment with distributed version control (Git / TFS)
* Experience with Microsoft SQL server and T-SQL preferred.
* Comfortable with defect and issue tracking applications
* Good oral and written communication skills in English.
* Experience with big data processing infrastructures and patterns (Azure, USQL in particular).
* Experience working with large datasets and NoSql databases.
* Knowledge of Elasticsearch.
* Knowledge about modern software engineering best practices: Agile/Scrum, unit testing/test automation, CI, design patterns.
* Knowledge of scalability of web applications/services.
* Keen interest in bringing cutting-edge algorithms from our R&D team to the production-grade level required by our applications.
* Experience with Docker containers, and/or Kubernetes.
Swiss company is looking for IT positions for the Madrid´s office, which is located in Madrid city center
Detalles del cliente
It is an open-access publisher
Descripción de la oferta
* Contributing in the analysis, definition and implementation of new data components, algorithms, services and apps ensuring expected functionality.
* Research and innovate to look for continuous improvement of our tools and platform.
* Participating in daily Scrum activities.
* Working with QA to ensure quality.
* Travel to the company´s headquarters in Switzerland occasionally
Oferta de empleo
Salary: 35.000 - 40.000 euros
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.