·VMWARE Cloud, Virtualization, Server and Storage vendor Certifications Preferred.
·Five plus years of previous architecture experience, across multiple vendor and technologies.
·In-depth understanding of Cloud, Server, Storage, and Virtualization architecture design techniques, theories, principles, and practices.
·Solid experience architecting enterprise Cloud, Virtualization, Server and Storage systems within a broad spectrum of technologies.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION / KNOWLEDGE
·Excellent Knowledge of Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud environments
·Excellent Knowledge of Cloud Orchestration platforms
·Excellent knowledge of Windows Server, Linux, in HA/DR type configurations.
·Excellent knowledge of Sever hardware platforms: x86
·Excellent knowledge of VMWare ESX, vSphere, vRa
·Excellent knowledge of SAN, NAS, DAS,RAID, SCSI, Fibre Channel, Backup to Disk, clustering, encryption technologies from multiple vendors.
· The Virtualization Architect´s role is to analyze, design and plan architecture according to best practices, while ensuring high levels of data quality and availability, including analysis and integration of new customers and projects into the Architecture. This individual is responsible for the design, specifications, sizing, development, and oversight of policies, standards and procedures to ensure a consistent architecture and management throughout the organization.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language appropriate to both executive and managerial audiences.
·Ability to effectively manage relationships with other architecture teams, application teams, stakeholders, business and customer representatives.
·Organizational skills with attention to task details, documentation and target dates.
·Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
·Team orientated, willing to share knowledge and collaborate with peers.
·Proven analytical, strategic vision drawing on strong problem-solving abilities.
·Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. ·Ability to conduct research into server, storage, virtualization issues, standards, and products.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: Beneficios Sociales