Our client, global multinational end client, consumer goods sector, is seeking a Security SIEM Engineer, for its offices located around Barcelona.
This role will perform design, management and configuration tasks related to the SIEM, along with data feed on-boarding, capacity planning and content development. The successful candidate will work closely with cyber security professionals from the SOC and IT specialist to maintain and continuously improve the security monitoring and alerting infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Definition, planning and implementation of SIEM architecture changes
• Development, implementation and execution of standard procedures for SIEM administration.
• Custom development of Connectors (agents) using ArcSight FlexConnector
• Oversight of administrative operations performed by 3rd party provider including operating system security hardening, backup management, capacity planning, version/patch management, and lifecycle upgrade management.
• Expert implementation and generation of ArcSight content (e.g. rules, trends, lists, reports and dashboards) based on defined use cases.
• Maintain key relationships both internal and external stakeholders
• A Bachelor´s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Security, similar discipline or equivalent work experience.
• Experience and technical skills in ArcSight 5.x or 6.x release ESM, Express, Connectors and Logger.
• Experience with Log Format and Source Data for SIEM Analysis.
• Solid background with Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms (security or system administration).
• REST, SOAP and XML familiarity
• Understanding of network fundamentals
• Strong problem solving capabilities
• Strong analytical skills to analyse and evaluate technical information
• Fluency in English (oral and written) is a must
Permanent contract with our client, flexible schedule, intensive Friday and a multitude of social and labour benefits.
Very competitive salary.
Show us that you are able to work effectively in a complex matrix environment. They will reward your highly developed technical skills as well as your result focus, which will be your main assets for this position. If you believe you have the profile and are looking for a global opportunity, send me your cv!
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado