We are looking for a profile with experience in Software skillset (Windows 10, SharePoint 2010/2013, Office 365, Skype for Business, OneDrive. Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and efficiently as new software packages are introduced. Experience with technical training and software support. IT background with experience with a support environment preferred. Candidate must be detail oriented and possess excellent communication & presentation skills; also team player. Excellent Spanish and English communication skills (verbal and written)
Broad and deep business skills in various process and tool areas to identify and prioritize business improvements across processes and tools. Ability to create impact, acceptance and change within the organization. Ability to support several projects and excellent auditing and training skills to support audit team and related process.
Our client, a global company based in Barcelona, is looking for an Application Support Specialist.
You will be part of a global IT organization whose goals is to deliver IT services to support the company´s business goals. Your primary mission is to provide support for the organization´s software applications ensuring our employees perform at the highest level using the tools we provide. Successful candidate possesses strong communication skills and can explain technical issues to non technical employees. Support and continuously improve IT Services of company within Spain & South America.
The Application Support Specialist will be involved in:
- Support and train the IT-applications: Determine per IT Service which level of support needs to be done local and which level of support needs to be done corporate (or (sub) contracted). Act a liaison and/or escalation manager with the corporate IT department. Train employees one-on-one, in a classroom setting or via Skype. Create reference materials, as well as deliver technical instruction to other specialists and other teams within the organization. Provide first line support for application troubleshooting and coordinate efforts with other teams and teammates to resolve issues quickly. Provide tips and tricks to knowledgeable users to increase their competence and efficiency. Stay focused on primary task - improve employee productivity.
- Identify and prioritize local/corporate issues, changes and projects: Document, track and report issues in local operation. Understands and map “local needs” and “global processes and tooling”. Look-for-ways to improve the use of the (new) IT-Services by identifying training-needs, change-requests, support in process audits etc. Work in close collaboration with IT specialists at corporate office to stay informed of upcoming changes or current issues. Participate in business meetings and suggest changes in software support processes based on observations.
- Support in the implementation of global projects: Manage local support and follow-up of corporate projects (e.g. Road-to-Excellence, VIPE, ATLAS, Project Portal, NextGen, CRM Dynamics). Facilitate implementation of new software or major updates. Test new software releases or updates and report issues as needed. Work together with Corporate IT on the identified global projects.
Salary package: Basic salary + social benefits + career path
Whether you consider that your profile could match with our client requirements, do not hesitate to apply to this offer.
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado