ECfOS is looking to build a team of Software Analyst in Malaga who is going to be part of a world wide Sustenance team.
Understand how the product works and how it is used by customers.Interact with customers on/ off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your software development skills
Understand and fulfill enhancement requests received via customer use-cases
Develop knowledgebase articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members. Participate in hiring processesFollow and contribute to defined CRM processes to manage customer requests efficiently.Provide hot fixes, patches and upgrade deployment support in production and staging environments and work closely with customers to schedule and test.Define and track bugs for Development, and offer innovative ideas to improve product quality.Work practicing Agile methodologies, follow best coding practices and ensure quality & timely delivery
- previous experience in an Application Development/ Support or sustaining engineering role
- Exposure to Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage
- Deep understanding of customer support processes and tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
- Proven ability to understand complex domain problems and create PoC quickly.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues.
- Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix customer’s problem.
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 30.000€ - 39.000 € Bruto/año
- Info Otras Provincias: Barcelona , Madrid y Valencia