MobileKnowledge is a team of HW, SW and system engineers, experts in smart, connected and secure technologies for the IoT world. We provide end-to-end engineering support in connection with IoT and NFC developments. We design and develop secure HW systems, embedded FW, mobile phone and secure cloud applications.
We are looking for applicants willing to continuously learn, good communicators, comfortable speaking and writing English and who enjoy occasional international travelling, as the vast majority of our customers are from outside Spain.
Required Skills and Background:
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics engineering or similar
• Show interest and understanding of NFC technologies, and IoT
• Excellent level of English language, both written and spoken
• Proven ability to work both independently and in a team environment with co-operative attitude, and handle multiple high priority tasks during peak product cycles
• Clear and confident communicator. Self-motivation and discipline. Result oriented
Additional valuable skills:
• Knowledge in Smart Card, specifically MIFARE Technology and Java Card OS
• Programming experience in Android and/or iOS, back-end systems, web applications
• Understanding of Cryptography and Security for embedded systems
• Knowledge on embedded software and microprocessor hardware architecture
You will be part of the Technical Team of MobileKnowledge (in Barcelona, Bilbao or Madrid). During your integration, you are expected to learn specific topics, following a phase-in internal training program that will last a maximum of 6 months (partly in the Barcelona Office). You will be responsible for technical trainings, HW and SW development in connection to engineering projects in the wide areas of NFC related technologies.
Working with us you will become one of the reference experts in a cutting-edge technology, you will learn new approaches and you will have a visible impact in the market. MobileKnowledge will boost your personal development both from technical and customer relationship perspectives.
Exciting career development opportunities. Permanent contract. Compensation based upon added-value and experience.
Please send your application letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org