* Bachelor´s degree in computer science, or equivalent.
* 5 years of professional software development experience.
* 3 years of mobile software development experience.
* Have shipped Android apps and/or Android SDKs/Libraries with a server component.
* Thorough knowledge of Java, Gradle, Android Studio.
* Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to use them on a distributed team.
* Excellent debugging skills.
* Strong Unit Test skills.
Own their unique product that develops devices worldwide and monitor the SDK behavior in production as you prioritize the quality as you architect features and maintain testing and documentaions to support the product.
Their SDK is the highest-integrated independent mobile ad SDK through Ad Network, and other services, they empower developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences. They are the largest mobile games-based ad monetization platform in the world as reach an audience of over millions of unique users every month across more than 300,000 mobile games and work with 90% of the top grossing iOS and Android game developers globally.
* Monitor SDK behavior in production, and alert the team when problems occur.
* Prioritize quality, and leave no stone unturned in investigating problems.
* Balance performance, memory and network usage, respecting users, app developers and our network.
* Maintain testing and documentation systems to support your team and yourself.
* Coordinate with your business, project management, and support partners.
* Manage relationships with mediation partners and third party developers.
* Mentorship and guidance to more junior engineers.
* Provide timely and detailed code reviews.
* Incredible work environment, drawing from the best elements of the Barcelona and Bay Area tech scenes
* Competitive salary
* Stock options after 1 year of employment
* Healthy snacks, coffee and cool office space in the center of Barcelona near the subway
* Private health insurance
* Weekly English/Spanish lessons and/or other investments in your professional development
* One or more trips to San Francisco every year
* Flexible schedule based on trust and deliverables vs. hours behind your desk
* The opportunity to shape the company culture of our Barcelona office and make unique
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.