Our company offers the first multi-device, multi-sport and mobile-first 360º operating system for sports, connecting under a new business ecosystem all stakeholders involved in the common pursuit of a sporting experience. Our projection is international, and we have world class clients.
We are looking for more great developers who are passionate about building excellent user experiences to help us connect the universe through sports. So, if you are an Android OR iOS Developer, keep reading!
You love coding, we get it. We love coding too!
But most important, we love good code. And what does this mean?
that we write clean code
that we use the latest technologies (Kotlin, Java, Swift, Firebase, Git) and
that our developers and our QAs are part of the same team
that we learn from our colleagues (even if they own an iPhone or Android)
that we work on an agile environment
that we enjoy the product we build
that we have a talented and fun team
Good code means a lot to us.
Do you have a higher grade, degree in informatics or similar?
Do you have more than one year of experience in Android or iOS development?
Do you have very good knowledge of 1. Kotlin, Java or 2. Swift? and of Firebase and Git?
Do you enjoy working as a team and love challenges?
Jump into our startup and show us what you can do!
• Produce fully functional Android or iOS application writing clean code
• Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
• Work closely with the design and business teams to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
• Lead the iOS team (if you applied for the iOS Developer)
Excellent place to work
Amazing offices in the city center of Madrid
Being part of a talented, multicultural, dynamic and funny team
Flexible working hours
Training / Meetups / Events
- Idioma: Español (Excelente) | Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 2
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 21.000€ - 27.000 € Bruto/año