International tech company is looking for a Developer to work with one of their clients located in Valencia.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in the analysis, design, build, deployment and support of SharePoint based applications and solutions.
- Build, test and deliver a deployable solution packages with instructions that can be used by the team to install the deliverables
- Autonomously implement code changes based on change requests from the business or specifications from the project.
- Work with the focal points and vendors for resolution of problems (functional issues, performance issues, etc.)
- Follow the Incident, Problem and Change Management processes
- Produce and maintain technical documentation as required
- Experience in designing, creating, testing and releasing applications on Apple AppStore and Google Play
- Experience in designing User interfaces using Xamarin and other frameworks such as Sencha ExtJS.
- Experience in developing .Net backend services for mobile apps.
- Experienced in cloud development in AWS or Azure.
- Experience in producing technical documentation
- Must have a working knowledge of applications development and technical architecture
- Must be technologically savvy, demonstrating the ability to easily adapt to new and unfamiliar technologies, software, and systems
- Must have a good understanding of business applications, technologies & software
- Preference for Recent Microsoft Xamarin development experience for iOS and Android platforms.
- Experience with Azure App Centre.
- 4+ years or more of progressively professional experience in Mobile App development including 3+ years of Xamarin.
- Experience in mobile development for both iOS and Android and excellent knowledge of the test and release process on Apple and Google platforms.
- Agile or SCRUM Project participation experience
- Good knowledge and sound understanding of IT fundamentals and technologies pertinent to creating business solutions (software development and testing, architecture, applications, databases, integration, infrastructure and networks)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado