* Bachelor´s degree in computer science, or equivalent
* 5+ years of professional software development experience
* 3+ years of mobile software development experience
* Have shipped Android apps and/or Android SDKs/Libraries with a server component
* Thorough knowledge of Java, Gradle, Android Studio
* Excellent debugging skills
* Strong Unit Test skills
* Youve shipped a game or app on Google Play Store and/or experience building and shipping SDKs or libraries
* You have experience with Charles Proxy
* You´ve worked with Travis CI
* You´ve had exposure to iOS development
* You´ve worked with Unity 3D
* You have familiarity with the advertising industry
Looking for an Android developer in SDK ready for the next challenge!
Detalles del cliente
The largest mobile games-based ad monetization platform in the world. We reach an audience of over 900M unique users every month across more than 300,000 mobile games and work with 90% of the top grossing iOS and Android game developers, globally. Our SDK is the highest-integrated independent mobile ad SDK and through our Exchange, Ad Network, and other services, we empower developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences. We´re rapidly growing and looking for passionate people to expand our team in Barcelona.
Descripción de la oferta
* Develop new features and improvements in our Android SDK, which is deployed on hundreds of millions of devices worldwide
* Apply and promote Android development best practices
* Work closely with QA team members in order to establish procedures that will keep our SDK stable
* Carefully balance performance, memory and network usage, respecting users, app developers, and our network
* Collaborate with our product management team in order to shape the future of our Android SDK
* Work with other teams at Chartboost on multilevel projects
* Be the point of reference for our business and support partners on Android SDK related topics
Oferta de empleo
* Company sponsored daily lunch, healthy snacks, and coffee in our cool office in the centre of Barcelona - near subway and train stations
* Flexible schedule based on core hours and the possibility of working from home on Wednesdays
* Competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
* Stock options after 1 year of employment
* English/Spanish lessons and/or other investments in your professional development
* Private health insurance
* Gym membership (Gymforless)
* Transportation reimbursement
* Team building events
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.