Do you want to make a big impact in a small amount of time? Are you a great team player with bags of self-motivation? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are offering new exciting opportunities to join our award-winning technology company at our recently opened offices in Spain. Metricell is on an ambitious journey to supply its market-leading software to over a thousand mobile networks across the globe, and we’d love you to be part of this.
Our entrepreneurial team shares a passion for technology and we provide a great environment for you to grow and develop your career.
Our team achieves breakthrough results for our clients. You will be expected to play your full part, right from the start. Previous telecommunications experience is not a necessity. Curiosity and a willingness to learn most certainly are!
YOUR DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Initiate, develop and maintain applications for Android platforms
• Review code, design and develop new features
• Work closely with internal software teams and Product Development Directors to develop an implementation that meets product requirements
• Interact with the QA team on a regular basis to identify and address issues in a timely manner
WE REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE:
• Understanding of Java and latest Android APIs
• Experience developing with Android Studio and build tools
• Knowledge with client-server communications using XML and JSON
• UX/UI Design skills across multiple device types
• Genuinely enjoy a challenge, love problem solving and the technology/progression
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Applicant should already have legal right to work in Spain
THESE WOULD ALSO BE GREAT (BUT NOT ESSENTIAL) TO HAVE:
• Any experience of iOS development
• Knowledge of Photoshop or other graphics packages is an advantage
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• Reference salary 24,000€ - 33,000€
• 23 business days annual leave (plus public holidays)
• Performance Bonus
• Profit Share Scheme
We are a young and entrepreneurial ICT company with HQ in the UK. We are recruiting for our Spanish offices in Malaga. We’ve enjoyed over a decade of rapid innovation and growth which has encompassed the continual evolution of our technology and staff. We are immensely proud to have been awarded the 2016 Queen´s Award for Enterprise: International Trade. The award recognises achievement in both growth and commercial success within international markets. Metricell is headquartered in the UK but has offices in the USA, Morocco, Malaysia, Russia and Spain, so there are plenty of opportunities to work abroad. We specialise in geospatial intelligence tools that help mobile operators automate a wide range of business processes: from Test and Measurement to Customer Experience Management. We have been responsible for a number of first-to-market products and are pioneers in the areas of Crowdsourcing and Digital Self Care. Our technology is today in use by tens of thousands of personnel working for some of the world’s largest mobile network operating groups – and millions of their subscribers.
Are you the ’Android Developer’ that we are looking for? If so, please click the “apply” button today to submit your CV for consideration.
**STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES**
- Idioma: Inglés
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Bachillerato/COU
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 24.000€ - 33.000 € Bruto/año
- Incentivos: Performance Bonus, Profit Share Scheme