Perfil del Candidato:
Essential Skills & Requirements
• 4+ years of systems/business analysis experience.
• Proven experience on Agile/Lean Development environments (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
• Proven experience on Agile business analysis, product backlog management and writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Experience on backlog management / software lifecycle tools (TFS, Jira, Targetprocess, Redmine, etc.)
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
• Excellent command of written and oral English.
Additional (nice to have) Skills & Competencies
• BA degree with a concentration in Computer Science or Business Administration.
• Knowledge about Agile specification and planning techniques such as Specification by Example, BDD, User Story mapping, Product Inceptions, etc.
• Experience on the Financial sector.
• Knowledge about UI specification techniques: mockups, prototyping, storyboards, etc.
• Technical background – systems and software programming and testing basic skills.
• PSPO/CSPO certification.
• Knowledge about “classic” requirement specification techniques: use cases, SRS, etc.
• Project management skills and/or experience.
• Ability to mentor and coach others.
Datos del Puesto:
The Software Development Department is seeking an Agile Business Analyst. The position is located in the Alcobendas Ria EMEA headquarters office. The Business Analyst possesses excellent people management skills and has strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
Key Responsibilities include
• Analyze stakeholder and users’ requests and identify the underlying goals.
• Collaborate with product owners for creating and maintaining product backlogs.
• Clarify business needs and translate them into concise and effective user stories.
• Define effective acceptance criteria to support development, manual and automated testing, and validation by the product owner and stakeholders.
• Conduct interviews, work flow analysis, process analysis, and observation sessions.
• Help to determine scope and define priorities.
• Coordinate and gather feedback from UAT and product review sessions.
• Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product delivery.
• Foster Agile principles and methods for business analysis.
• Act as a first-level escalation contact for on-going production support and trouble-shooting on current production systems.
• Help to coordinate cross-product initiatives.
• Participate in the elaboration of product portfolios, aligned to strategic objectives.
• Prepare product vision and inception materials.
• Help to maintain product documentation.