Are you a talented Java programmer with experience working with AEM/CQ5 and excellent leadership skills?
As Germany´s biggest privately-owned e-Business company, our customer has more than twenty years´ experience in developing customized and technically perfect digital solutions for online and e-Commerce platforms. They have developed a reputation for excellence through their unique approach to providing digital solutions, focusing on creative problem-solving and agile methodologies to develop innovative and highly personalized strategies to fulfill the needs and requirements of their clients. And they are growing, always looking for people that want to make a difference. By joining them you will experience the dynamics of e-commerce, agile processes in young, open-minded teams, a start-up atmosphere with a steep development curve and flat hierarchies and many extras such as relaxing areas with gaming consoles, Alexa, VR glasses and XXL Flatscreens.
Recently they have opened an office in Lisbon and are now looking for an AEM lead developer to help them develop the new company location and lead a team of AEM developers, as part of a global digital solutions team.
If you would rather like to work in Germany, we are also looking for talented AEM developers and leads in the locations Hamburg, Berlin, and Stuttgart.
What You Will Do:
- Manage, supervise and support a team of AEM developers and work with them to design highly customized E-commerce and marketing solutions in an agile environment, including:
- The development of new components and features, the integration of E-commerce systems, and the connection of complex interfaces
- Use a combination of creative thinking and technical expertise, with an emphasis on Java programming within Adobe Experience Manager, to develop innovative, future-oriented solutions that meet customer needs and requirements
- Communicate and work with clients to prepare, advise, and understand their specific needs regarding E-commerce and marketing solutions
What You Should Bring:
- Experience with AEM/CQ5 and associated technologies, such as OSGi, Sling, CRX
- A talent for Java programming, an interest in Java programming in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ) and other Adobe Marketing Cloud products
- Appropriate certification would be an advantage
- A strong command of the English language (CEFR: C1), knowledge of German or Portuguese would be an advantage
- Strong leadership skills, an open-minded outlook, exceptional communication skills, and a team-oriented approach
- Open to traveling for work
What’s in it for you:
- Interesting and diverse work that requires the continuous combination of technical expertise with creative thinking and innovative approaches to problem-solving
- The unique opportunity to help develop a new company location and be part of a global digital solutions team
- Work for a company who has a reputation for excellence and more than twenty years of experience in providing global digital solutions
- The opportunity to work in an international environment within a highly motivated and open-minded team
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Otra Formación Tecnológica
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Personas a cargo: 5
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Info Otros Países: Portugal