Are you a talented Java programmer with experience working with AEM/CQ5 and an interest in working in an innovative and international environment?
As Germany´s biggest privately-owned e-Business company, our customer has more than twenty years´ experience in developing customized and technically perfect digital solutions for online and e-Commerce platforms. They have developed a reputation for excellence through their unique approach to providing digital solutions, focusing on creative problem-solving and agile methodologies to develop innovative and highly personalized strategies to fulfill the needs and requirements of their clients. And they are growing, always looking for people that want to make a difference. By joining them you will experience the dynamics of e-commerce, agile processes in young, open-minded teams, a start-up atmosphere with a steep development curve and flat hierarchies and many extras such as relaxing areas with gaming consoles, Alexa, VR glasses and XXL Flat-screens.
Recently they have opened an office in Lisbon and are now looking for AEM developers to join their global digital solutions team and take part in this exciting step forward.
If you would rather like to work in Germany, we are also looking for talented AEM developers to join their teams in Hamburg, Berlin, and Stuttgart.
What You Will Do:
- Design highly customized E-commerce and marketing solutions in an agile environment, including:
- The development of new components and features, the integration of E-commerce systems, and the connection of complex interfaces
- Use a combination of creative thinking and technical expertise, with an emphasis on Java programming within Adobe Experience Manager, to develop innovative, future-oriented solutions that meet customer needs and requirements
- Communicate and work with clients to prepare, advise, and understand their specific needs regarding E-commerce and marketing solutions
What you should bring:
- Experience with AEM/CQ5 and associated technologies, such as OSGi, Sling, CRX
- An understanding of the wider Adobe Marketing Cloud environment, as well as other content management and E-Commerce systems
- A talent for Java programming, an interest in Java programming in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ) and other Adobe Marketing Cloud products
- Appropriate certification would be an advantage
- A strong command of the English language (CEFR: C1), knowledge of German or Portuguese would be an advantage
- Open-minded, exceptional communication skills, and a team-oriented approach
- Open to traveling for work
What’s in it for you:
- Interesting and diverse work that requires the continuous combination of technical expertise with creative thinking and innovative approaches to problem-solving
- The unique opportunity to help develop a new company location and be part of a global digital solutions team
- Work for a company who has a reputation for excellence and more than twenty years of experience in providing global digital solutions
- The opportunity to work in an international environment within a highly motivated and openminded team
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Otra Formación Tecnológica
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Info Otros Países: España